Manila, Philippines – The May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensure exam results are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Accountancy (BoA) on May 28, 2018 or five (5) working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 2,843 out of 9,830 examinees (28.92%) passed the CPALE held on May 13, 20 & 21, 2018 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order, topnotchers as well as the full results and PRC important reminders are itemized at below summary.
MAY 2018 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- List of Conditional Examinees: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Verification of Ratings: May 2018 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Result
- Main Page: May 2018 CPA Board Exam Results
STATISTICS – CPA RESULTS
Licensure Examination for CPAs are held twice a year for aspiring Certified Public Accountants.
For May 2018, a total of 28.92% overall passing rate was recorded. 1.53% lower than the most recent CPA exams (October 2017) having 35.13% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for CPAs in the last four (4) years.
|CPA Exam Date||Total No. Examinees||Total No. Passers||Passing Rate|
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL/ TOP EXAMINEES
Jayson Ong Chan from Saint Paul School of Professional Studies ranked first in the CPA exams garnering 92.50% rating followed by Jomari Jess Sacendoncillo Abellar also from the same school garnering 91.67% rating.
Meanwhile, De La Salle University – Manila ranked first in the list of top performing schools having 90.11% overall passing rate followed by University of San Carlos having 83.72%.
To receive real-time updates on May 2018 CPA Board Exam result or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.