MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME and Certified Plant Mechanic CPM board exams given by the Board of Mechanical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
- List of Passers: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME CPM Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 Certified Plant Mechanic CPM Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: September 2016 Mechanical Engineer ME CPM Board Exam Results
- September 2016 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Mechanical Engineer Results
Schedule of Online Registration
Passers of September 2016 ME and CPM are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration will be provided in the main page together with the list of official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
Meanwhile, we will keep you updated on related news and announcements about Mechanical Engineering board exam via PRCboard.com’s social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter).