MANILA, Philippines – National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) announced the deadline of filing for the August 7, 2016 special promotional exam for police officers who are about to be attrited due to non-promotion.
According to NAPOLCOM, the deadline of filing will be from June 27, 2016 to July 8, 2016.
Applications are open at all NAPOLCOM Regional Offices nationwide in which the taker wishes to take the exam. Likewise, application forms and index card can be downloaded online or obtain it for free from the nearest Regional offices particularly in Makati City, Pampanga, Iloilo City, Cebu City, Zamboanga City and Cagayan de Oro City.
SEE ALSO: October 2016 NAPOLCOM Exam Application Schedule
These documents shall be secured together with the completed application form:
- Two recent and colored 1 by 1 ID photos with white background and complete name tag indicating the rank
- One legal size window envelope with mailing stamp
- CTC of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or PNP Absorption Order
- Report of Rating or Certification issued by NAPOLCOM central office
- CSC Certificate of Eligibility or PRC board certificate.
Fees / Payments
The promotional examination fee is 400 pesos for police officer, 450 pesos for the Senior Police Officer, 500 pesos for police inspector while 600 pesos for the police superintendent.
The details posted above are courtesy of NAPOLCOM. For detailed announcement, we recommend to visit their official website at www.napolcom.gov.ph. For further updates, you may also refer to our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.