In this website you will find the LET Reviewers in General Education (Gen Ed), Professional Education (Prof Ed) and Major Area of Specialization.
In efforts of this portal to attend on requests from PRCBoard Facebook fan page members, we consolidated some of the questions which may likely help out takers during the exams.
Note: The LET reviewers 2021 below is unofficial and not directly associated with PRC or the Board of Professional Teachers.
September 2021 LET Related Articles
- Main Page: LET Reviewer 2021
- ROOM ASSIGNMENTS: LET September 2021, Teachers Board Licensure Exams
- LET Coverage: Licensure Exam for Teachers September 2021
- Details: September 2021 LET Teachers Board Exam Schedule, Deadline of Filing and Requirements
- How to Pass Licensure Exam? Tips from Board Passers
Below is the LET Reviewer for General Education GENED: Social Science Part 1. We encourage readers/ reviewees to use the comment boxes after the article for discussion.
- What factor was a major cause of both World War I and World War II?
a. The spread of Marxian ideas into Europe
b. The dropping of atomic bombs
c. Nationalism and national borders
d. The rise of totalitarian fascist states
- In which organization is the Philippines a member to fight communist aggression?
- The theory that population increases by geometrical ratio while the means of subsistence increases by arithmetical ratio is attributed to?
a. Karl Marx
b. Robert Malthus
c. Emile Durkheim
- In what instance is the Filipino double-standard morality shown?
a. A couple brings their sick child to the doctor then later to the espiritista
b. Young parents bring up their children in a manner different from how they were brought up
c. Illiterate parents are eager to send their children to school even if they themselves did not go to school
d. A married man who flirts with someone else other than his wife seems acceptable but a married woman who flirts with another man is condemned.
- Which part of Asia does the Arabian peninsula occupy?
- The important factors which have contributed to the weakness in the internalization of desirable values is the?
a. Lack of models among the very people expected to exemplify these values
b. Use of approaches which are mainly cognitive rather than effective
c. Lack of follow up systems from one grade level to another
d. Minimum recognition and appreciation given to teachers
- To govern is to rule and the government rules by laws. Whose main duty is the enforcement of laws?
a. Police department
b. Judiciary department
c. Legislative department
d. Executive department
- The term that refers to the class of Filipinos who were free and independent
c. Aliping namamahay
d. Aliping saguiguilid
- The Spanish expedition responsible for naming the archipelago Filipinas
a. Magellan’s expedition
b. Loarca expedition
c. Legaspi expedition
d. Villalobos expedition
- The third and last military governor of the Philippines was
a. Gen. Wesley Merritt
b. Gen. Elwell Otis
c. Gen. Arthur MacArthur
d. Gen. Douglas MacArthur
- Which Katipunan member commuted from Cavite to Manila to buy materials used to make ammunitions?
a. Teresa Magbanua
b. Agueda Esteban
c. Teodora Alonso
d. Trinidad Tecson
- 12.Which economic system is based on free enterprise?
b. Mixed economies
- How is the so-called colonial mentality manifested?
a. Cultural relativism
b. Cultural diversity
- Which is a safeguard against unfair trade practices like short-weighing?
a. Total Quality Movement
c. Consumer vigilance
- If the seven continents were arranged from largest to smallest, in which order does Australia fall?
- In which continent can we find stormy Cape Horn which is known as the graveyard of ships and sailors?
c. South America
- Which led to the creation of Pakistan as a nation in 1947? Religious differences between
a. Hindus and Christians
b. Christians and Muslims
c. Hindus and Buddhists
d. Hindus and Muslims
- Which is common to Sun Yat Sen and Mahatma Gandhi?
a. Promoted a society ruled by religious leaders
b. Rejected violence as a way to political power
c. Led a successful nationalistic movement in their respective countries
d. Supported Marxist philosophy to change existing governments
- Nebuchadnezzar was to the Babylonian Empire as Asoka was to the __ Empire.
- With the opposition of the parity rights in mind, who does NOT belong to the group?
a. Claro M. Recto
b. Jose Laurel
c. Manuel Roxas
d. Pedro Taruc
- When the Filipino reformists asked for the assimilation of the Philippines by Spain, what did they ask for? For the Philippines to __
a. Become independent from Spain
b. Become a province of Spain
c. Be independent from Spain with certain conditions
d. Be represented in the Spanish Cortes
- Who among the Presidents changed the date of our celebration of Independence day from July 4 to June 12?
a. Ramon Magsaysay
b. Diosdado Macapagal
c. Carlos Garcia
d. Ferdinand Marcos
- In which country did the Philippines participate in the world’s peacekeeping operations by sending doctors, nurses, soldiers and police?
b. East Timor
- In which poem did Rizal write about offering one’s life for one’s country?
a. A La Juventud Filipina
b. Song of Maria Clara
c. Sa Aking mga Kabata
d. Mi Ultimo Adios
- As an effect of our geography, in which of the following island/s do people travel mostly by water?
d. Visayas and Mindanao
- As an insular country, to which principle does the Philippines adhere when it comes to territorial boundary?
a. Two hundred nautical miles of the country’s coast
b. Three hundred fifty nautical miles from shore
c. Three-mile territorial limit
d. Archipelagic doctrine
- Which part/s of the Visayas has/have comparatively more excessively moist climate and limited arable lands?
c. Eastern and Central
d. Central and Western
- Which follows Pres. Garcia’s “Filipino First Policy”? Filipinos
a. Should buy and consume Filipino products only
b. Should not contribute to the brain drain problem
c. Should be selective in the entry in the entry of foreign professionals in the country
d. Were to be given first preference in all matters related to the economic development of the country
- Aside from the Philippines, which countries claim part of the Spratly islands in the South China Sea?
a. China, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia
b. China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia
c. Indonesia, China, Taiwan, Malaysia
d. China, Thailand, Brunei, Malaysia
- The following are our constitutional rights EXCEPT to
a. Free access to legal assistance which shall not be denied due to poverty
b. Have access to all records of the government
c. Be presumed innocent until proven guilty
d. Form association and labor unions
Answers: 1D 2D 3B 4D 5C 6A 7D 8A 9D 10C 11B 12C 13C 14C 15D 16C 17D 18B 19D 20C 21B 22B 23C 24D 25C 26D 27B 28D 29B 30B
This website believes that education is a right, not a privilege. This portal does not claim ownership to any materials posted. Likewise, questions are not influenced by PRC professional regulatory board. The main purpose of the reviewer is to assist examinees who chose to review online.
Answer key please :(
nakalagay n nga eh
answer key plz..tnx
nakalagay na nga eh
naka lagay na nga eh
Answer key po, please.
Answers key plz
Pa update po ng answers admin..thanks po
wala po bang answers?
answers please admin :(
Answers key plz.thank u
answer key plS…
answer key po please
Thank You Very much PRC !!!! God bless all of us !!! More power and don't stop being an instrument for us, aspiring teachers, to pursue teaching and be able to impart our knowledge to our future generations ! :D :) <3
pano po idownload?
iT HELP ME SO MUCH
In Nr 15, dapat po 6th ang sagot kasi may 6 continents lang. Ang Asia at ang Europe ay isang continent/land mass lang.
What? In what school was that taught? One land mass does not mean the same continent.
Answer key please
meron na po.
I know that this online review can very much help to pass my licensure exaamination, and I am hoping for more questions about social studies major and also hoping that for a higher percentage from this questions and for a positive result.Thank you so much, May Allah Blessed and Help us.
Yung answer po sa number 10, C? Gen Arthur McArthur. Seryoso po yun? :D
nakalagay na nga sa baba!
ano ba ang tamang sagot sa number 10?
Thank you po.Hoping na lalabas ang mga to sa exam sa 24th September 2017.
Medyo mahirap ang Gen. Ed. part…OMG! Mas madali yong sa Prof. Ed.
Thanks for these reviewers :)
hi, can i ask a soft copy for this?thanks
thanks for this reviewer. can i ask a soft copy for this? thanks
THANK YOU VERY MUCH SA SOC.SCI. REVIEWER IT HELP ME THIS TO PASS THIS COMING LET EXAMINATION ON SEPT.30,2018
Thank very much PRC.
Its a big help to all examiners.
can i ask soft copy and answer please.
paki sampal na lang po ng nag tatanong ng key answers,,, jowk
Thank you so much prc.. For giving a reviewer
The main reason of failure lies in us. We are at fault and the only one to blame. Most of the time we do not even read, really read. We rest on being spoon fed, as if it is an obligation of others. We should be thankful there are good people who post reviewers for free. Stop jumping to request for answers and just read, they are found at the base of the last question. Many do not even read the comment before them that points to where the answers are. This borders stupidity. And the grammar, including that of English major graduates, is indicative of a retaker. You might as well write “answer key, please!” on the questionnaire. Reading some of the comments here, as well as below other like review materials, is the real nose bleed. Now, instead of feeling insulted and as if your ego has been cut into pieces, wake up! Read! And take this as a motivation to better yourself. Be positive. THAT will improve your chances of passing the exam. This country needs more knowledgeable licensed professionals for our children, our future, and outweigh the corrupt and undeserving paid employees who only pull down the country to lower English, education and progress ratings.
Thank you po
Thank you po
Australia is the planet’s sixth largest country after Russia, Canada, China, the USA, and Brazil.