RESULTS ARE OUT – The March 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers/ LET results for elementary and secondary levels including the list of passers, top 10 examinees and performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers in 25 working days after the exams.
As announced, 10,039 elementary teachers out of 20,567 examinees (48.81%) and 7,809 secondary teachers out of 18,717 examinees (41.72%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination.
The third batch of the Licensure Exam for Professional Teachers was conducted on March 27, 2022 in testing centers located in the National Capital Region, Bacolod, Baguio, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan De Oro, Catanduanes, Catarman, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Jolo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Masbate, Occidental Mindoro, Palawan, Pampanga, Romblon, Rosales, Tacloban, Tawi-Tawi, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
LET 2022 (3rd Batch) was headed by the Chairman of the Board of Professional Teachers, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
March 2022 LET Results Summary
- List of Passers Elementary Level: A-D | E-H | I-L | M-P | Q-T | U-Z
- List of Passers Secondary Level: A-D | E-H | I-L | M-P | Q-T | U-Z
- Top 10 (Elementary): March 2022 LET Results
- Top 10 (Secondary): March 2022 LET Results
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: March 2022 LET Results (Elementary & Secondary)
- Verification of Rating, Registration, Oath-Taking: March 2022 LET Results
LET Results March 2022 for Elementary and Secondary Levels
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
L.E.T. — ELEMENTARY — All Regions
Held on March 27, 2022
Released on April 29, 2022
Follow us at our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
L.E.T. — SECONDARY — All Regions
Held on March 27, 2022
Released on April 29, 2022
Registration Schedule and Requirements for new LPTs
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Professional Teachers are specified along with official results.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Meanwhile, PRC may also release the results earlier or later than the estimated date without prior notice.
How to verify my board exam rating?
The verification of ratings and test results for the Teachers licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
When and where is the oath-taking ceremonies?
Due to the pandemic, the oathtaking ceremony for the newly Licensed Professional Teachers (LPTs) will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
When is the release of results?
As per PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“, the March 2022 LET results will be released on or before May 6, 2022.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates on LET results 2022.
What is the coverage of exams?
The March 2022 LET for elementary and secondary levels covered the following topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized and concrete subjects were covered in the examinations for the field of specialization specifically in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology and Livelihood Education.
Details of the examination coverage are itemized in the article below.
SEE ALSO: Exam Coverage in Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
When is the next LET?
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2022 Licensure Exam for Teachers:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|January 30, 2022||For approved 2020-2021 LET Examinees only||–|
|March 27, 2022||For approved 2020-2021 LET Examinees only||–|
|June 26, 2022||For approved 2020-2021 LET Examinees only||–|
|September 25, 2022||April 25, 2022||July 25, 2022|
Licensure Examination for Teachers is a PRC-regulated exams with the most number of examinees.
In the previously held LET on January 2022, 8,737 out of 15,696 (55.66%) passed the elementary level while 12,074 out of 22,454 (53.77%) successfully passed in the secondary level. Jenechielle Sambalod Loboy from St. Michael’s College of Laguna ranked first in elementary level garnering a rating of 93.80% followed by Lorelei Balabat Aunario from University of the Philippines Diliman having 92.60%. Lanvin Sean Bautista De Los Santos from National Teacher’s College topped the list of top examinees in the secondary level having 92.80% rating.
During the September 2021 LET, 4,883 elementary teachers out of 8,726 examinees (55.96%) and 10,318 secondary teachers out of 17,863 examinees (57.76%) successfully hurdled the exams. Rowena Solacito Bongolto from Mindanao State University – General Santos City ranked first in the LET-Elementary garnering a rating of 92.20% while Vincent Casona Bayawa from Cebu Normal University and Roslyn Vea Domingo Damasco topped the LET-Secondary, both garnering 93.40% rating.
Here is the summary of LET results in previous years:
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Licensure Exam for Teachers for March 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website and monitor this page for real-time updates.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.
i am proud of them
Sana kasali na ako sa next batch.. Ameen ya Allah ????????????????????????✨
Thank you so much Lord????????
I can’t find the list
How to ask questions …if you have question to the chairman of the PRC if ever po.ty
How to ask a question to the concern chairperson of the PRC.ty
Maam pwd b ma verify yong average ng kapatid ko na si edwin F. Llacer parang may mali kasi sa average nya sa teacher board exam.slmat maam
hello Good morning PRC,
I CANT PROCESS FOR E-OATH AND INITIAL
WHAT I WILL DO,,
IT ALWAYS SAME MISMATCHED
Sana Tama lahat Ng application ko,,AT makasali na ako sa lahat Ng mga pasado sa LET for secondary PARA sa batch Ng magtatake ngaung Sept.2022 AMEN!!