MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the August 2023 Medical Technologists Licensure Exam (MTLE) a few weeks before the exams.
The MedTech board exams will be conducted on August 12-13, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Medical Technology is headed by its Chairman, Dr. Marilyn A. Cabal-Barza, and its member, Dr. Leila Lany M. Florento.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted on the PRC official website. Here are the room assignments for the August 2023 MedTech licensure exams.
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted, and examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- All examinees are required to wear their respective college uniform per Resolution No. 311, dated May 18, 1994.
What is not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators that can automatically carry out a sequence of operations under the control of a stored program, much like a computer and/or with audio-visual features, and/or capable of external communication or internet connectivity fall under programmable calculators (Pursuant to Board Resolution No. 04 s. 2020;
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
2023 Medtech Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2023 medical technology board exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 8-9, 2023||December 8, 2022||February 9, 2023|
|August 12-13, 2023||May 12, 2023||July 13, 2023|
- Program for Medical Technologist licensure exams for August 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 MedTech board exam and other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit the PRC official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.