MANILA, Philippines – On September 2, 2020, the National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) through their official page announced that they approved the hiring of new policemen this 2020, pursuant to Resolution No. 2020-0665, dated August 25, 2020, approving the CY 2020 Regular and Attrition Recruitment Program of the PNP.
If you are aged 21 to 30 years old is willing to serve the country, you are welcome to apply.
See Also: Lowered Height Requirements for PNP, BFP, BJMP & BUCOR Application 2020
NAPOLCOM said it has approved the recruitment of 16,149 patrolmen and patrolwomen to offset the depleted strength of the Philippine National Police (PNP) due to creation of new unit(s) and office(s), reorganization of the staffing pattern and vacancies caused by attrition.
To quote from NAPOLCOM Vice-Chairman and Executive Officer Atty. Rogelio T. Casurao,
The NAPOLCOM Resolution authorizes PNP Chief PGEN Archie Francisco F. Gamboa to recruit 10,000 new police officers for the regular recruitment quota and 6,149 new cops for the attrition recruitment quota
The 16,149 new policemen will be distributed as follows:
- 8,425 – PNP Mobile Forces of all Police Regional Offices (PROs) including the National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO)
- 1,575 – Selected National Support Units (NSUs) and other Offices
- 6,149 – Attrition Recruitment Quota (shall be distributed based on the Recapitulation on PNP Attrited Personnel for the period January to December 2019)
Atty. Casurao likewise added that the members of the Screening and Selection Committee are required to follow the existing rules and regulations on recruitment as well as the Inter-Agency Task Force on Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) Omnibus Guidelines in the Implementation of Community Quarantine in the Philippines.
We recommend everyone to wait and refer to PNP official website and social media accounts on the details of application/ recruitment.
HOW MUCH IS THE SALARY OF NEW POLICE IN 2020?
Successful applicant will have a monthly salary of P29,668.00, aside from other allowances and benefits. This is the salary of the initial rank in PNP, formerly called PO1, now referred as Police Patrolman/ Patrolwoman.
HOW TO APPLY FOR PNP PO1/PATROLMAN?
Interested applicants may apply online through DPRM website – Online Recruitment application. For Patrolman/Patrolwoman, here are the basic requirements posted in their portal (may change without prior notice).
- A citizen of the Philippines
- A person of good moral character
- Must have passed the psychiatric/psychological, drug and physical tests to be administered by the PNP
- Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree from a recognized learning institution;
- Must be eligible
- PNP Entrance (NAPOLCOM)
- RA No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examinations)
- PD No. 907 (CS eligibility to College Honor Graduates)
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged from military employment or dismissed for cause from any civilian position in the government
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m)
- Must weight not more or less than five kilograms (5kg) from the standard weight Corresponding to his/her weight, age, and sex
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age
Here are the documents required for filing of application:
- Civil Service Personal Data Sheet (Revised 2005)
- NSO-authenticated Birth Certificate
- Authenticated Certificate of Eligibility
- 2 pcs. 2×2 black and white picture with name tag, 1 bust-size picture, and 1 whole body picture
- Authenticated Transcript of Records/Diploma
- Local Clearances such as Barangay, Police, RTC/MTC and NBI
- Medical Certificate (examinations to be administered by the PNP)
- Fingerprint and Handwriting Specimen (NAPOLCOM)
I just have a concerned on my application. I'm from Cebu City and I am very interested on apply for this position yet when im done uploading my documents the computer that Im using in the internet cafe got lagit choose the wrong picture and also when i got choose on which region i am it says that no available region. what should i do?
I am hoping that someone can help me with this and i could still proceed so that i could got to use the documents that i've for this. I really need this job.
Id like to apply but I'm already 34.. meron ba age waiver?
hagang 30 lang ang waiver
I want to apply what are the requirements needed?
saan po yung cite para maka online registration ?
Saan po pwede mag sent po nang mga requiremens
Pano po mag apply? Saan po pwede mag online registration or direct registration?
is there any way na makapag-apply kahit hindi nakaabot nang 1.57m yong height ????
Saan po pwedi magregister poh?
i want to apply how can i?
Saan po pwede magregister dito po sa ilocos?
Panu po pag meron na pamilya qualified pa po ba?
Kelangan po ba pasa din talaga sa NAPOLCOM? Kahit CRIMINOLOGIST na po? Salamat po sa sasagot.
Kung registered criminologist ka na di mo na kaylangan magtake ng napolcom kasi eligibility mo na yung pagiging rcrim mo
Paano po magpa register sa online po baka may alam po ng site nila thanks po
How to register?
Anu po mga requirements?
I want to apply. How can o register?
Yung CS eligibility hndi pwede yung professional? Need honor graduate nung college tlha?
need po ba ng eligibilty ? para sa napolcom exam?
4 yr grad here
How to register
Sana pwd pa 35 y.o mag apply
How to register po?
san po pwde apply napolcom?
I really want to apply, but I'm not a bachelor's degree graduate. Is there still something I can do?
How to apply ma'am and sir
Pano pag 31 years old nah?
How to apply po?