The August 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE) – Professional Level results and list of passers in Eastern Visayas/ Region 8 are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) on November 3, 2023, seventy-five (75) days after the eligibility exams.
A total of 304,247 examinees took the August 2023 CSE – Professional Level.
The Civil Service Exam was conducted on Sunday, August 20, 2023, at testing centers from all CSC regional offices, including the National Capital Region (NCR), Ilocos, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, CALABARZON/MIMAROPA, Bicol, Western Visayas, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Zamboanga Peninsula, Northern Mindanao, SOCCSKSARGEN, CARAGA, Cordillera Administrative Region and Bangsamoro Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (BARMM).
CSE Results August 2023 Summary
- Main Page: August 20, 2023 Civil Service Exam (CSE) Results, Professional and Subprofessional
- Professional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | BARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2023 CSE Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: August 2023 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: August 2023 Civil Service Exam
August 20, 2023, Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT)
Professional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 8 (Eastern Visayas)
Released on November 3, 2023
The Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and Subprofessional levels are eligibility exam conducted by CSC twice a year to cater to the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in the Philippine government.
Release of Results
According to the CSC’s official announcement, the August 2023 CSE results for professional and subprofessional levels will be released on Friday, November 3, 2023.
OCSERGS Verification of Rating
The August 2023 Civil Service Exam rating can be generated approximately fifteen (15) days after posting official results.
It can be accessed using the Online Civil Service Exam Result Generation System (OCSERGS).
Those who pass the exams should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of Certification of Eligibility (CoE). Representatives are not allowed to claim the CoE.
Claiming of certification will be available approximately thirty (30) days after the posting of results.
The August 2023 CSE-PPT for the Professional Level covered the following topics:
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
The general information items in the Philippine Constitution; Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713); Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts; and Environment Management and Protection are also included for both professional and sub-professional exams.
The examinee shall obtain an 80.00% general rating to pass the examination.
2023 CSE-PPT Schedule
The CSE-PPT for the year 2023 will be held on the following dates:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 26, 2023||Prof Level – December 14, 2022|
Subprof Level – December 22, 2022
|Prof Level – December 21, 2022|
Subprof Level – January 25, 2023
|August 20, 2023||May 15, 2023||June 14, 2023|
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 Civil Service Exam results as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit CSC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.