MANILA – The list of passers in Region 9 (Zamboanga Peninsula) Professional Level for the March 13, 2022 Civil Service Exam (CSE) are released by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) within sixty (60) days after the eligibility exams.
The Career Service Examination – Pen and Paper Test (CSE-PPT) for Professional and Subprofessional levels are eligibility exams conducted by CSC twice a year to cater the growing number of individuals who wish to serve in the Philippine government.
The March 2022 Civil Service Exam was conducted on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 77 testing centers around the country to a total of 61,075 professional level examinees.
March 13, 2022 CSE-PPT Summary of Results
- Main Page: March 2022 Civil Service Exam (CSE) Results
- Professional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Subprofessional Level List of Passers: (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: March 2022 CSE Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers Subprofessional: March 2022 CSE Topnotchers
- OCSERGS/ Verification of Rating: March 2022 Civil Service Exam
Region 9 Passers Professional Level
March 13, 2022 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT)
Professional Level – List of Passers
Civil Service Commission Regional Office No. 9 (Zamboanga Peninsula)
Released on May 12, 2022
Follow us at our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
When is the release of CSE 2022 results?
According to the CSC’s examinees guide in taking eligibility tests through Examination Announcement No. 02 series of 2022, the target release of March 13, 2022 Civil Service Exam (Professional and Subprofessional) results will be within sixty (60) days after the exams. Stand by from May 1-12, 2022.
Meanwhile, official results of Civil Service exams may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice. We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
Verification of Rating through OCSERGS/COE
The Civil Service Exam rating can be generated in approximately fifteen (15) days after the posting of official results.
It can accessed using the Online Civil Service Exam Result Generation System (OCSERGS).
Those who pass the exams should verify with the CSC Regional Office the availability of Certification of Eligibility (CoE). Representatives are not allowed to claim the CoE.
Claiming of certification will be available approximately thirty (30) days after the posting of results.
The March 2022 CSE-PPT both for Professional level covered the following topics:
Professional Level (Prof) – In English and Filipino
- Numerical Ability (Basic Operations; Word Problems)
- Analytical Ability (Word Association – identifying assumptions and conclusions; Logic; Data Interpretation)
- Verbal Ability (Grammar and Correct Usage; Vocabulary; Paragraph Organization; Reading Comprehension)
The general information items in Philippine Constitution; Code of Conduct and Ethical Standards for Public Officials and Employees (R.A. 6713); Peace and Human Rights Issues and Concepts; and Environment Management and Protection are also included for both professional and sub-professional exams.
The examinee shall obtain 80.00% general rating to pass the examination.
2022 CSE-PPT Schedule
The CSE-PPT for the year 2022 will be held on March 2022 and July 2022. Here are the details of applications:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 13, 2022|
(also includes the reset of July 18, 2021 CSE-PPT)
|January 12, 2022||January 27, 2022|
|June 19, 2022||April 12, 2022||April 28, 2022|
To receive regular updates about March 2022 Civil Service Exam results as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.