MANILA, Philippines – The November 2021 Aeronautical Engineering Licensure Exam results including the complete board list of passers, top 10 examinees and overall performance of schools are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Aeronautical Engineering in three (3) working days after the last day of exams.
As announced, 108 out of 241 (44.81%) successfully passed the exams.
The November 2021 Aeronautical Engineer board exam was conducted by the Board of Aeronautical Engineering headed by its Chairman, Engr. Ernesto B. Ferreras, Jr. and its member, Engr. Redentor C. Malia on November 16-18, 2021 at PRC testing centers located in Metro Manila, Cebu, Davao and Pampanga. During the November 2019 Aeronautical Engineer licensure exams, 340 out of 525 (64.76%) successfully passed. View here the complete results.
Aeronautical Engineer 2021 Results Summary
- Top 10: Aeronautical Engineering Licensure Exam Results November 2021
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: November 2021 Aeronautical Engineer Board Exam Results
List of Passers
Here are the November 2021 aeronautical engineering licensure exam results as posted by the Professional Regulation Commission:
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on November 16-18, 2021
Released on November 23, 2021
Follow us at our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
Release of Results
According to the PRC Resolution No. 1283 series of 2020 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Exams for Year 2021”, the November 2021 Aeronautical Engineering licensure exam results are expected to be released by Monday, November 22, 2021 or two (2) working days after the last day of exams. However, official results may also be out earlier or later than the target release date without prior notice.
We also advise everyone to bookmark this page and follow us at our social media channels for the freshest updates regarding the Aeronautical Engineering board exam results 2021.
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Aeronautical Engineers will be from December 27 to December 29, 2021.
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Aeronautical Engineering licensure exams will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
The oathtaking ceremony for the newly licensed Aeronautical Engineers will be done online, now referred as the “e-oath”. The application system for the e-oath can be accessed online via PRC dedicated portal via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and select “e-OATH” as transaction.
Inductees are required to print “OATH OF PROFESSIONAL” form that is downloadable at the PRC Online Services.
Coverage of Exams
The November 2021 Aeronautical Engineering board exams covered the following topics:
- Aerodynamics (fundamentals of low-high speed, aerodynamics application to fixed/rotary wing aircraft configurations, performance, stability and control, wind tunnels and applications)
- Mathematics (algebra, trigonometry, analytical geometry, calculus and differential equations with aeronautical engineering applications)
- Aircraft Structures and Design (aircraft design fundamentals, structural loading conditions, structural analysis and design of air-frame components, landing gears, engine mounts and other structural parts and non-structural component design)
- Aircraft Construction, Repair and Modification (aircraft materials and processes, methods and techniques in repair and modification in accordance with civil air worthiness regulations, manufacturing and production processes and quality assurance)
- Aircraft Power Plant (thermodynamics and power plant design and operation fundamentals with applications to internal combustion engine reciprocating engines aircraft gas turbines, pulsejet and ramjet, rocket propulsion systems and other aircraft power systems)
- Engineering Economics Laws and Ethics (principle of economics and management as applied to aviation industry, laws, rules and regulations governing the practice of Aeronautical Engineering, to include PD 1570, rules and regulations with code of professional ethics of the board of Aeronautical Engineering and others)
2021 Aeronautical Engineer Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2021 Aeronautical Engineering board exams:
|Date of Exam||Testing Locations||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|November 16-18, 2021||NCR, Cebu, Davao and Pampanga||August 16, 2021||October 18, 2021|
Aeronautical Engineering Previous Exams (Summary)
Aeronautical Engineering board exam is one of the programs with less number of examinees conducted by PRC.
The previous licensure exam was held on November 2019. During these exams, 340 out of 525 (64.76%) examinees passed. The results were released after two (2) working days.
Roman Isler Alcantara III from Patts College of Aeronautics ranked first in the exams garnering a rating of 91.90% followed by Ivan Caceres Chico from Philippine State College of Aeronautics – Pasay having 90.90%. Philippine State College of Aeronautics – Pasay was the top performing school having 84.13%.
Here is the summary of results for Aeronautical Engineering board exams in previous years:
|Month of Exam||No. of Examinees||No. of Passers||Passing Rate (%)||Released after|
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Aeronautical Engineering board exams for 2021 and 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.
Godbless future InhinAERO!!!
Napuyat ako kagabi wala pa pala result