The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the August 2023 Board Licensure Exam for Psychologists and Psychometricians (BLEPP) room assignments a few days before the exams.
The Psychometrician and Psychologists licensure exams will be conducted on August 1-2, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga. The Board of Psychology is headed by its Chairman, Ms. Miriam P. Cue, and its member, Ms. Imelda Virginia G. Villar.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted on the PRC official website. Here are the room assignments for the August 2023 BLEPP.
Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
Psychologists Licensure Exam
Examinees shall report before 6:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Joint Administrative Order No. 01, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results (if applicable), Certificate of Quarantine, or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees to be submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- Male examinees: Any scrub suit/ white polo shirt or T-shirt with collar without any logo mark or seal, tucked-in pants/slacks
- Female examinees: Any scrub suit/ white blouse or T-shirt with collar without any logo mark or seal, tucked-in pants/slacks
Not allowed during board exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Programmable calculators
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
- Program for Psychometrician licensure exams for August 2023 from PRC.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the August 2023 Psychometrician board exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them at the comment section below.