MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the list of room assignments for the September 2023 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) and Registered Master Electrician (RME) Licensure exams a few days before the exams.
The Electrical Engineering board exams will be conducted on September 2-3, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at the NCR, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Calapan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
The Board of Electrical Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Francis V. Mapile and its member, Engr. Jaime V. Mendoza.
Room Assignments for September 2023 REE-RME Board Exams
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or the notices and announcements posted on the PRC official website. Here are the room assignments for the September 2023 Electrical Engineering licensure exams.
Registered Electrical Engineering
- Cagayan de Oro
- Oriental Mindoro
Registered Master Electrician
- Manila (PWD)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Oriental Mindoro
Examinees shall report before 5:30 on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, a white polo shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, a white blouse or shirt with a collar (without any seal, logo, or mark), decent pants or slacks
Not allowed during board exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions, especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
PRC added that they would not be responsible for any lost personal belongings.
2023 Electrical Engineering Licensure Exam Schedule
Shown below is the schedule of exams for the 2023 REE-RME board exams:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|April 25-26, 2023||January 25, 2023||March 27, 2023|
|September 2-3, 2023||May 22, 2023||July 20, 2023|
- Program for Registered Electrical Engineer and Registered Master Electrician licensure exams for September 2023 from PRC
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at the below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the September 2023 Electrical Engineering board exam as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us on our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter, or join the members’ discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, please share them in the comment section below.