MANILA, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy releases the list of room assignments for the June 2023 Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists (PT-OT) Licensure Exams a few days before the exams.
The Physical Therapists and Occupational Therapists board exams will be conducted on June 15-16, 2023, at PRC testing centers located at NCR, Baguio, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Pampanga, and Rosales.
The Board of Physical and Occupational Therapy is headed by its Chairman, Eduardo R. Peregrino, and its members, Raul G. Agustin, Bernadette M. Reyes, Delia R. Pabalan, and Rolland Lyle D. Duque.
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments through the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted on the PRC official website. Here is the list of room assignments for the June 2023 Physical and Occupational Therapists licensure exams.
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because latecomers will not be admitted.
What to bring on the day of exams?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine or Certificate or copy of the Complete Vaccination Card for fully vaccinated examinees are to the submitted to the proctor on the examination day.
What to wear on examination day?
Examinees are required to wear their school uniforms.
Not allowed during exams
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators which are programmable or with embedded functions, especially CASIO FX991ES and CASIO FX-991ES plus
- Apple, Samsung, and other smartwatches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth, and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
- Program for Physical and Occupational Therapist board exams for June 2023 from PRC.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive regular updates about the June 2023 PT-OT Licensure exams as well as other related announcements, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC’s official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.