Manila, Philippines – The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announced the schedule of application, deadline of filing as well as requirements for application in September 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers (LET).
The board exams for teachers will be held on Sunday, September 24, 2017 at various testing centers in Manila, Zamboanga, Bacolod, Antique, Pangasinan, Laoag and all Regional Offices nationwide.
PRC likewise designated additional testing centers upon requests of several Local Government Units (LGUs). September 2017 LET will also be held in Mamburao, Occidental Mindoro; Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro; Odiongan, Romblon; Kidapawan, Cotabato; Boac, Marinduque; Virac, Catanduanes; Puerto Princesa City, Palawan and Masbate City.
Below is the detailed schedule for September 2017 LET as per PRC Resolution number 2016-1019 series of 2016 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for the Year 2017”.
|Name of Examination||Date/s of Exam||Day/s||Place||Opening of Online Processing||Deadline of Filing|
|Professional Teachers||September 24, 2017||Su||Manila, All Regional Offices; Zamboanga, Bacolod, Rosales, Pangasinan and General Santos City||May 8, 2017||July 14, 2017|
Update: PRC extended the LET application for Cebu and Tacloban offices to July 21, 2017 (Friday) due to rotational brownouts in Cebu and power outage due to earthquake in Tacloban.
Applicants are advised to submit their applications through the Online Application System of PRC.
ONLINE APPLICATION PORTAL
PRC also reminds applicants to secure all requirements and payment before proceeding to PRC centers for further processing of applications and also avoid further inconvenience.
- As prescribed by RA No. 7836 as amended by RA 9293, a citizen of the Philippines or an alien whose country has reciprocity with the Philippines can apply.
- An applicant shall be at least 18 years old
- The applicant is of good moral character and good moral reputation with moral values, has not been convicted by final judgment by court for an offense involving moral turpitude.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: FIRST TIMERS
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (CHED recognition and permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)/ PSA Marriage Contract for female applicants
- Examination Fee of 900 pesos
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: REMOVAL
- For Teachers in Elementary Grade: BSEED or its equivalent
- For Teachers in Secondary Grade: A bachelor’s degree in education or its equivalent with a major and minor and the degrees which shall be considered equivalent must have to take at least 18 units in Professional Education, or a bachelor’s degree in arts and sciences with at least ten units in professional education .
- For Teachers in Pre-school: A bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (BECED) or its equivalent
- For Teachers in vocational and two-year technical course: A bachelor’s degree in the field of specialization or its equivalent, with at least 18 units in professional education.
- Original and Photocopy of Transcript of Records (TOR) with Special Order (SO), date of graduation, seal of the school, with scanned picture and remarks “For Board Examination Purposes Only” (Res. 2004-200, s’04) (CHED recognition / permit to operate for graduates of new schools / programs)
- Original and Photocopies of Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO)
The requirements and details posted above are based on the table of qualification and documentary requirements to accompany an application to take licensure examination courtesy of the Professional Regulation Commission.
The most recent LET was held last March 26, 2017 at Regional Testing centers nationwide. 5,600 elementary teachers out of 53,915 (10.39%) and 18,482 secondary teachers out of 72,584 (25.46%) successfully passed. Results are released after forty (40) working days.
On September 2016 Licensure Exam for Teachers, 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 examinees (30.18%) and 31,334 secondary teachers out of 92,754 examinees (33.78%) successfully passed.
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the aforementioned board examination, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.
Kailan po kaya and deadline ng pagkuha ng NOA kasi sa on the road lang kami nag file…
hello! yung passport size id pic ba kailangan complete name including middle name or middle initial lang?
is it ok that my filing place is not the same as my examination place?
Is there any extension with regard in filing for the said LET exam?
good evening gusto ko lang po mag tanong kung may extension pa po ba ang filing kasi july 14 ko pa makukuha aking TOR first timer po ako…kindly reply more power and Godbless
Nag apply po ako online….sa regional po l…pede process application sa ossco clark?
Ask lang po. If papayagan pa kaya nila ako mag file sa Friday even if my appointment date is on Thursday?
Good evening po. Ask lng po kng pwd ba mkapagtransact sa prc davao kng ang nakuha mong sched ay sa cdo. due to financial problems po kc hnd ako mkkapunta sa cdo. hope na may magrespond.
May extension pa ba sa filing for LET? hindi kasi ako nakakuha ng slot at deadline na bukas
when po ang deadline ng filing of repeaters po? thank you
May application di na approve due to error in my middle intial. I would like to ask if pwede ba makuha ang registration fee na binayad na 900?
May extension pa ba sa application?
undergrad q po ay HRM, then unit earners po ako, anu po ba ang major ko pagmagtake ako sa LET???
undergrad q po ay HRM, then unit earners anu po ba ang major q kung mageexam sa LET??/
Pwd pa ho ba mkahabol ng filing for let after july 14?
may extended po ba ang filling ng LET EXAM dito sa manila?
GOOD MORNING PO..,Ask q lng po f my extension pa po ba ang filling ng LET EXAM?
Graduate po ako ng BS in Information Technology anu po ang major ko po pag kumuha ng LET po i have my 18 units of education salamat po
Pwd pa ho ba mka habol ng filing after july 14 pra sa sept let? Pls reply po.
Pwede pa po bang mag extend yung registration for LET s manila?
good day po….ask ko lng po if pwede makatake ng LET exam…..ung course ko po is AB POLITICAL SCIENCE then nag add po ng 18 units ng early childhood education pwede po b ako maka exam ng LET….sa my alam po pkisagot nmn po…..salamat and god bless
Hello po, sana po may makapag comment or advice po sa problem ko. thanks in advance. Ganito po kasi 'yon I'm from E. Samar at dito po ako nagrereview sa Manila at nakapag file na po sa PRC for this Sept LET, gusto ko po sanang sa Tacloban nalang mag exam, pwde ko po ba 'yong ipabago 'yong place of examination ko?
Hello po sa lahat.,first time ko po mag take ng let,,gusto ko po sana humabol sa exam this sept. Tapos August na ngaun,pwde pa kaya yun… Pls sino nkakaalam reply pls
Ask ko lng po kung pwede mag file application for LET dto sa prc manila pero sa leyte po mag exam?pls respond..thank u
Hi can I take an exam if ever the next sched will be on march kahit di pa ako graduate? May kasi ang graduation sa amin
Kelan po kya filing at deadline ng next LET? Thanks po
graduate po ako ng B.S in AGRICULTURE ma method po sana ako… pagnatapos ko po ang method pwede po ba ako magtake ng LET? at ano pong specialization pwede sakin?
tnx for your response????
Hello, tanong ko lang po same lang po ba ang pi-fill up-an sa online registration ng repeater at first timer? Kase me nakapagsabi po sakin na kelangan pa daw po yung ave.sa LET before mag file.
pwede po bang mag file sa manila tapos sa cdo mag take?
Hi.. Please somebody help me.. I lost my noa for LET yesterday .. The exam is on march 25 na ???? .. Ano po pwedeng gawin??
what if after online registration system is asking for you to choose a center na kaso no available dates for appoitment , can i still go walk in w/out an appointmnt?