The April 2023 Electronics Engineer (ECE) and Electronics Technician (ECT) Licensure Exams – SPLE results in Middle Eastern countries and Singapore are released a few working days after the exams.
PRC announces that 17 out of 101 passed the Electronics Engineers Special Professional Licensure Examination and 16 out of 54 passed the Electronics Technicians Special Professional Licensure Examination.
The Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) results include the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the performance of schools summary.
SPLE 2023 Related Results
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE)
- Architect Licensure Exam (ALE)
- Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
- Registered Electrical Engineer & Registered Master Electrician Licensure Exams (REE-RME)
- Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (EPLE)
- Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam (GELE)
- Master Plumber Licensure Exam (MPLE)
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE)
- Chemical Engineering Licensure Exam (ChemEng)
- Social Worker Licensure Exam (SWLE)
- Midwifery Licensure Exam (MLE)
- Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
- Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE)
- Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE)/ X-Ray Technology Licensure Exam (XTLE)
- Respiratory Therapy Licensure Exam (LERT)
- Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam (REBLE)
- Veterinary Medicine Licensure Exam (VLE)
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE –ELECTRONICS ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 22-23, 2023
Released on May 24, 2023
1 AGODOLO, FAIRY AILEEN
2 AGUINALDO, LEONARD BLANDO
3 ALCUIZAR, RONILO TIROL
4 CALAYAG, JONAS VILLAZA
5 ESCALANTE, MICHAEL BACHAR
6 ESPANOLA, LOWIE MARTIN DECENA
7 ESTELLES, AILEEN BALDESCO
8 GARCIA, GARRY REYES
9 JUGALBOT, ANTON JOHN FLORES
10 LAPUZ, BRANDENSON PISCOZO
11 LOVITUS, JAY-AR OQUIAS
12 MAGISTRADO, LORMEL TADURAN
13 PABABERO, ROLAND CAO
14 PORTE, MARK GIL NOLLEDO
15 ROJAS, JULITO JR PEREYRA
16 SIAPNO, MARKKU ALLEN FERNANDEZ
17 SORIANO, RONALD ALBERTO
Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE –ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 24, 2023
Released on May 24, 2023
Seq. No. N a m e
1 ABUZO, BB. JAY MECA
2 BUNDA, JOE PHILIP BUGA
3 CALAYAG, JONAS VILLAZA
4 CHUCAS, RYAN GULTIANO
5 DE SENA, JOEY REGIS
6 DELOS SANTOS, RENOFERS FERNANDEZ
7 DULDULAO, JORDAN ESPILOY
8 ELLO, EDUARDO JR KASIM
9 ESPANOLA, LOWIE MARTIN DECENA
10 GARCIA, GARRY REYES
11 LAGUMBAY, REY GALOPE
12 LAZAGA, ALFREDO II VISAYA
13 MAGSINO, NORBERT JUVANNI YATCO
14 NEME„O, JIMMY ESQUIBEL
15 OBERIO, TITO I REDILLAS
16 PAHILGA, RODEO POLLICAR
The SPLE-ECE and ECT was conducted on April 22-23, 2023, in countries in the Middle East, including Manama, Bahrain; Al-Khobar, Jeddah and Riyadh, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait: Abu-Dhabi and Dubai, UAE; and Singapore.
The Board of Electronics Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Alnar L. Detalla and its members, Engr. Enrico Claro R. Delmoro and Engr. Herminio J. Orbe.
List of Topnotchers
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees with the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exams. Below is the list of the April 2023 SPLE-ECE top 10 examinees, including the school they’re from and their rating, courtesy of PRC.
No topnotchers announced…
Performance of Schools
The performance of schools for April 2023 ECE-SPLE in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981, otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7 (m) or “to monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation”
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Electronics Engineers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the SPLE-ECE given by the PRC Board of Electronics Engineering will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
The exact date of whether the oath-taking for SPLE passers will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here once announced. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
- Step-by-step procedure for online oath-taking application system
- Specific Registration and ceremony protocols
Coverage of Exams
- Electronics Engineering
- General Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Electronics Systems and Technologies
- Technical Subjects and Laws and Ethics (Basic Mathematics, Ohm’s Law, Electronic/Electrical Machine or Equipment, Test Equipment, Electronic/Electrical Component, Maintenance and Repair, Phil. Electrical Code, Phil. Electronics Code and RA No. 9292 (Electronics Engineering Law of 2004))
For clarification, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at [email protected] and [email protected]
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the April 2023 SPLE results, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
kailan po lalabas ang result?