MANILA, Philippines – The April 2023 Geodetic Engineer Licensure Exam (GELE) – SPLE results in Middle Eastern countries and Singapore are released in a few weeks after the exams.
PRC announces that 3 out of 18 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) results include the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the performance of schools summary.
SPLE 2023 Related Results
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE)
- Architect Licensure Exam (ALE)
- Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
- Electronics Engineer & Electronics Technician Licensure Exams (ECE-ECT)
- Registered Electrical Engineer & Registered Master Electrician Licensure Exams (REE-RME)
- Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (EPLE)
- Master Plumber Licensure Exam (MPLE)
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE)
- Chemical Engineering Licensure Exam (ChemEng)
- Social Worker Licensure Exam (SWLE)
- Midwifery Licensure Exam (MLE)
- Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
- Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE)
- Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE)/ X-Ray Technology Licensure Exam (XTLE)
- Respiratory Therapy Licensure Exam (LERT)
- Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam (REBLE)
- Veterinary Medicine Licensure Exam (VLE)
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE – GEODETIC ENGINEER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 22-23, 2023
Released on May 23, 2023
Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
The SPLE-GELE was conducted on April 22-23, 2023, in countries in the Middle East, including Riyadh, Jeddah, Dubai, Bahrain, Singapore and Qatar.
The Board of Geodetic Engineering is headed by its Chairman, Engr. Epifanio D. Lopez and its members, Engr. Concordio D. Zuñiga and Engr. Randolf S. Vicente.
List of Topnotchers
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees with the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exams. Below is the list of the April 2023 SPLE-GELE top 10 examinees, including the school they’re from and their rating, courtesy of PRC.
Stand by for updates…
Performance of Schools
The performance of schools for April 2023 GELE-SPLE in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981, otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7 (m) or “to monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation”
Stand by for updates…
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Geodetic Engineers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the SPLE-GELE given by the PRC Board of Geodetic Engineering will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
The exact date of whether the oath-taking for SPLE passers will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here once announced. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
- Step-by-step procedure for online oath-taking application system
- Specific Registration and ceremony protocols
Coverage of Exams
- Laws, Rules and Regulations (Public land laws and natural resources, laws on property, land reform laws, land registration laws on obligation and contracts, professional and ethical practice and rules and regulations government land surveying)
- Mathematics (including algebra, solid geometry, analytical geometry engineering economics, plane and spherical trigonometry, differential and integral calculus, mechanics and least squares)
- Theory and Practice of Surveying (including property surveying, isolated, mineral and mining surveys, cadastral land surveying, astronomy, route surveys and earthworks, hydrographic and topographic surveying, photogrammetry, engineering surveys and construction surveying)
- Geodesy (including geodetic surveying, geodetic astronomy, geodetic triangulation, geodetic leveling, gravity measurement and least squares)
- Cartography (including plotting and mapping of isolated, mineral, cadastral, hydrographic photogrammetric surveys and map projection).
For clarification, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at [email protected] and [email protected]
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the April 2023 SPLE results, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.