The top 10 passers in the August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser board exam are available at this website as PRC releases the full results two (2) working days after the administration of exams.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) recognizes the top 10 examinees who garnered the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exam.
Shown below is the complete list of August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser topnotchers including the school they’re from as well as their rating. The list is courtesy of PRC.
AUGUST 2019 REAL ESTATE APPRAISER BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results August 2019
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating: Real Estate Appraiser Board Exam Result August 2019
TOP 10 PASSERS: AUGUST 2019 REAL ESTATE APPRAISER BOARD EXAM TOPNOTCHERS
|1||JOHN ALEX MAGNO OLIVER||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||86.50|
|2||RUTH RAMULTE CABANGANGAN||SAINT PAUL SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES – PALO||86.00|
|3||RIKKIA EVE FULGUERINAS BAGUIO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||85.00|
|NICHOLO RODRIGO LIBUNAO FRANCISCO||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC)||85.00|
|4||EDGAR ALLAN JAVELLANA AGATON||LYCEUM OF ALABANG (for. NCST)||84.50|
|GABRIEL KENT POLLENTES REYES||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||84.50|
|ROBERT MENDOZA RODRIGUEZ||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC)||84.50|
|5||DOMILISA ABELLA ABUNDA||SAINT PAUL SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES – PALO||84.00|
|MANILYN ROSE OLOFERNES ARENGO||UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLO||84.00|
|MICO SELOSA BALAGTAS||NEW ERA UNIVERSITY||84.00|
|RIZZA LOPEZ VASQUEZ||NEW ERA UNIVERSITY||84.00|
|6||FRITZIE ESTOYA MAAÑO||SAINT PAUL SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES – PALO||83.50|
|MA CRISTINA DOLOR VENTUCILLO||GARDNER COLL. DILIMAN, INC(FOR INFORMATICS COLL. QC,INC-ED.)||83.50|
|JOVELLE LAZARO VILLA||NEW ERA UNIVERSITY||83.50|
|RO-AN HONEY POTENCIANDO YU||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||83.50|
|7||FAITH TECSON PENASO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||83.00|
|8||BIANCA MARIE MALATAMBAN DESTRIZA||SAINT PAUL SCHOOL OF PROFESSIONAL TUDIES – PALO||82.50|
|FARIDAH MAE DIVINAG ACIA GARCIA||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||82.50|
|DIVI MESHA TSUROUKA ROMERO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||82.50|
|RIA RICHEDITH FAJARDO SABIO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||82.50|
|9||JOSEPH CARE BUTAO CABALTERA||SOUTHWAY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY||82.00|
|MICHAEL SEGUNDO FRIANEZA||LYCEUM OF ALABANG (for. NCST)||82.00|
|EMMANUEL DONATO PABLO||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC)||82.00|
|DIANA JOY ACUÑA RIBOROSO||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC)||82.00|
|JESSA ANTONETTE VIOLA SABELLA||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||82.00|
|10||MARY JOY MONTENEGRO BOLASO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||81.50|
|PHOEBE NICOLE TAN CHAN||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||81.50|
|CARMINA LAPUZ DELA MERCED||NEW ERA UNIVERSITY||81.50|
|ALLAN SANTOS MARQUEZ||SYSTEMS PLUS COLLEGE FOUNDATION,INC- ANGELES CITY(SPCCF)||81.50|
|PERCY ALLAINE ENDRIGA MEDICO||SOUTHWAY COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY||81.50|
|CRISTINA BORROMEO PALMARES||TRINITY UNIVERSITY OF ASIA (TRINITY-QC)||81.50|
|MARTIN CARL CARRILLO SANTIAGO||XAVIER UNIVERSITY||81.50|
|JOALYN DAPROSA YMAS||ABE INTERNATIONAL COLL OF BUSINESS & ECONOMICS-CAINTA||81.50|
RELEASE OF RESULTS
As mentioned in the main page of this article, through PRC Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018, official results will be published by Monday, August 5, 2019.
Meanwhile, the specified release date is not final as official results may also be out online earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser board exams covered the following topics:
- Fundamentals Real Estate Principles and Practices; Standards and Ethics (Philippine Valuation Standard; International Valuation Standard; National Code of Ethics); Theories and Principles in Appraisal; Human and Physical Geography; Real Estate Finance and Economics; Land Management System and Real Property Laws (P.D. 957; B.P. 220; Family Code; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (R.A. 7160, Manual on Real Property Appraisal & Assessment Operations, Guide Book on Mass Appraisal); RESA 9646/ IRR; R.A. 7279; Agri Law; CARPER; Condominium Act/ RA 4746; REIT Law (RA 9856); Other Laws Effective Real Estate Service);
- Methodology of Appraisal Approaches; Valuation Procedures and Research; Practical Appraisal Mathematics (Statistics and Basic Mathematics); Appraisal Report Writing; Appraisal of Machinery and Equipment; Case Studies – Specialized Valuation; Government Assessment Principles/ Taxation (Application/ Computation); Geographical Information System (GIS) Map Reading, Plotting; and Current Events
PRCboard.com is one of the trusted websites that provides timely and reliable information in any board examination conducted by PRC and other related government agencies. For verification, we recommend to refer to PRC official website.
Meanwhile, to keep updated on the official result of August 2019 Real Estate Appraiser board exam, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.