The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) announces November 2022 Nurse Licensure Exam (NLE) results in 8-15 working days after the administration of exams. Below is the guide on the rating verification, registration of passers, and the oath-taking schedule and venue of the successful examinees.
The Nurse board exam was conducted on November 12-13, 2022 at testing centers in the National Capital Region, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
The Board of Nursing is headed by its Chairman, Elsie A. Tee, and its members, Carmelita C. Divinagracia, Merle L. Salvani, Zenaida C. Gagno, Leah Primitiva S. Paquiz, Marylou B. Ong, Elizabeth C. Lagrito.
NLE November 2022 Related Results
- List of Passers: November 2022 Nurse Licensure Exam Results
- A-F List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- G-L List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- M-R List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- S-Z List of Passers: NLE Result November 2022
- Top 10: Nurse Board Exam Results November 2022
- Top Performing Schools/ Performance of Schools: Nursing Licensure Exam Results November 2022
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the Nurse licensure exams will be available online a few days after posting the results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name, last name, and the birthdate.
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Nurses will be held on the following dates:
- To be announced…
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Stand by here. PRC will announce the venues of face-to-face oath-taking for the newly registered Nurses.
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the Nursing board exams for 2022, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website.
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share it at the comment section below.