MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the September 2017 Electrical Engineer board exams given by PRC Board of Electrical Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
SEPTEMBER 2017 ELECTRICAL ENGINEER REE RME RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- TOP 10 PASSERS: Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) | Registered Master Electrician (RME)
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: September 2017 Electrical Engineer Board Exam Results
- September 2017 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electrical Engineers Results
- Main Page: September 2017 Electrical Engineer REE RME Board Exams Results
Passers of September 2017 Registered Electrical Engineer (REE) and Registered Master Electrician (RME) board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about Electrical Engineer licensure exam, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.