MANILA, Philippines – The June 2019 Criminology Licensure Exam CLE results including the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools, among other important announcements are available at this website as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the results online thirteen (13) working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 7,998 out of 20,797 examinees successfully passed the exams.
“The results of examination with respect to seven (7) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.”
The June 2019 Criminologist licensure exams are administered by PRC Board of Criminology headed by its Chairman, Hon. Ramil G. Gabao and its members, Hon. George O. Fernandez and Hon. Ruben A. Sta. Teresa on June 9-11, 2019 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Zamboanga and all Regional testing centers nationwide.
JUNE 2019 CRIMINOLOGY BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-H Passers: Criminology Board Exam Results June 2019
- I-Q Passers: Criminologist/ CLE Board Exam Results June 2019
- R-Z Passers: CLE/ Criminologist Results June 2019
- Top 10 Passers: June 2019 Criminologist Board Exam Topnotchers
- Performance of Schools: June 2019 Criminology Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating/ Oathtaking: Criminology Board Exam June 2019
RELEASE DATE OF RESULTS
PRC, in its official Resolution No. 1127 series of 2018 entitled “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2019” said that the Criminologist result June 2019 will be posted on July 2, 2019 (Tuesday) or fourteen (14) working days after the last day of licensure examinations.
Meanwhile, official result of June 2019 Criminologist board exam/ CLE may also be released earlier or later than the target date without prior notice.
We advise to keep tuning in for updates.
On the same exams conducted by PRC on June 2018, results were released after twelve (12) working days while during December 2018, results were out in fifteen (15) working days.
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from July 15-23, 2019.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for processing of appointment for registration effective March 30, 2016.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The two-days Criminology board exams for June 2019 covered the following topics:
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure And Evidence (Criminal Law Book I, Criminal Law Book II; Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Court Testimony) 20%
- Law Enforcement Administration (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel and Records Management, Comparative Police System) 20%
- Criminalistics (Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph — Lie Detection, Legal Medicine) 20%
- Crime Detection And Investigation (Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control , Fire Technology and Arson Investigation) 15%
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics (Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes, Philippine Criminal Justice System, Ethics and Values, Juvenile Delinquency, Human Behavior and Crisis Management and Criminological Research and Statistics) 15%
- Correctional Administration (Institutional Corrections, Non Institutional Corrections) 10%
Criminology is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by PRC.
On the most recent Criminology board exams conducted by PRC on December 2018, 14,324 out of 41,341 examinees passed.
Ella Jeanne Chavez Salvador from Unibersidad de Zamboanga ranked first in the exams followed by Christine Joy Sudla Miranda from Araullo University having 90.90% and Philip Dominic Moreno Pendang from University of Mindanao – Davao City having 90.65%.
In the top performing schools list, Tarlac State University topped the list having 98.25% followed by King’s College of the Philippines Bambang Inc. having 96.23% and Cavite State University having 95.38%.
You may also want to view the statistics of Criminology board exams in the last nine (9) years.
|Exam Date||Total No. Examinees||Total No. Passers||Passing Rate|
VERIFICATION OF RATING
The verification of rating for Criminology board exam examinees is done through PRC online portal.
All examinees (passed or failed) can verify their ratings at PRC official verification page. Just provided the required information to view the official rating.
Step by step procedures on how to verify rating are discussed here.
To receive up-to-date news on Criminology board exam result for June 2019, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.