MANILA, Philippines (Released) – The results of the June 2018 Criminology Board Exam or the Criminologist Licensure Exam (CLE) including the list of passers, top 10 examinees, performance of schools, among other important announcements are available at this website as soon as the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) releases the results online twelve (12) working days after the last day of board examination.
As announced, 7,307 out of 21,894 (33.37%) examinees passed the exams.
The June 2018 CLE are administered by PRC Board of Criminology headed by its Chairman, Hon. Ramil G. Gabao and its members, Hon. George O. Fernandez and Hon. Ruben A. Sta. Teresa on June 10-12, 2018 at PRC testing centers in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, General Santos City, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Palawan, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga.
JUNE 2018 CRIMINOLOGY CLE BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- Top 10 Passers: June 2018 Criminology CLE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: June 2018 Criminology Board Exam Results
- Verification of Rating: June 2018 Criminology CLE Board Exam Results
- Criminology Board Exam Results December 2018, List of Passers
RELEASE DATE OF RESULTS
As per PRC Resolution No. 2017-1068 series of 2017 or the “Schedule of Licensure Examination for Year 2018”, the target release date of June 2018 Criminology board exam (CLE) result will be in twelve (12) working days after the last day of board examinations or by Friday, June 29, 2018.
The computed release date is with respect to a declared nationwide holiday on June 15, 2018 (Eid’l Fitr).
However, results may also be released earlier or later without prior notice.
On the most recent CLE conducted by PRC December 2017, results were released after twenty-one (21) working days. on June 2017, results were out after twelve (12) working days while during October 2016, results were released after twenty-five (25) working days.
REGISTRATION DATE & REQUIREMENTS
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration will be from July 9 to July 13, 2018.
PRC is strictly implementing the online registration system for all passers effective March 30, 2016. Initial registrants are advised to register online via http://online1.prc.gov.ph, an online application and registration portal of PRC.
Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission (NOA) – for identification purposes
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Passport-sized ID Photos in white background and with complete name tag (2 pieces)
- Documentary Stamps (2 sets)
- Short Brown Envelope (1 piece)
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
First Day (Sunday, June 10)
- Criminal Jurisprudence, Procedure And Evidence (Criminal Law Book I, Criminal Law Book II; Criminal Procedure, Evidence and Court Testimony) 20%
- Law Enforcement Administration (Police Organization and Administration with Police Planning, Industrial Security Administration, Police Patrol Operations with Police Communication System, Police Intelligence, Police Personnel and Records Management, Comparative Police System) 20%
Second Day (Monday, June 11)
- Criminalistics (Personal Identification, Police Photography, Forensic Ballistics, Questioned Documents Examination, Polygraph — Lie Detection, Legal Medicine) 20%
- Crime Detection And Investigation (Fundamentals of Criminal Investigation, Traffic Management and Accident Investigation, Special Crime Investigation, Organized Crime Investigation, Drug Education and Vice Control , Fire Technology and Arson Investigation) 15%
Third Day (Tuesday, June 12)
- Sociology of Crimes and Ethics (Introduction to Criminology and Psychology of Crimes, Philippine Criminal Justice System, Ethics and Values, Juvenile Delinquency, Human Behavior and Crisis Management and Criminological Research and Statistics) 15%
- Correctional Administration (Institutional Corrections, Non Institutional Corrections) 10%.
TWO (2) PREVIOUS EXAMS
Criminology is one of the programs with huge number of examinees being administered by PRC.
On the most recent Criminology board exams conducted December 2017, 13,025 out of 36,516 examinees passed. John Denvert Rule Sanora from Davao Central College ranked first in the exams garnering 89.50% rating followed by Kimberly Baraquia Clavera from Suntan Kudarat State University – Tacurong having 89.20%. Complete list of topnotchers here…
In the top performing schools, Tarlac State University ranked first having 55 out of 56 examinees passed or 98.21% rating followed by the University of the Cordilleras having 60 out of 62 examinees passed or 96.77%. Complete list of schools’ performance here…
During the CLE conducted June 2017, 5,202 out of 20,819 examinees successfully passed. Gander Suello Quillip from University of Mindanao – Digos College topped the exams having 88.40% rating followed by Matthew Tobias Solomon from ICCT Colleges Foundation Inc. garnering 88.35%. Complete list of topnotchers here…
University of the Cordilleras (UC) got the top spot in the top performing schools’ list having 95.88% overall passing rate followed by Lipa City Colleges having 91.18%. Complete list of schools’ performance here…
To receive up-to-date news on Criminology Board Exam result 2018, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.