Manila, Philippines – The September 2017 Licensure Examination for Teachers or LET results for Elementary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on November 27, 2017 or 43 working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 21,198 elementary teachers out of 80,509 examinees (26.33%) passed the most-numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on September 24, 2017 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
SEPTEMBER 2017 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2017 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2017 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Main Page: September 2017 Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET) Results
STATISTICS – LET RESULTS ELEMENTARY
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers. Below is the statistics of September 2017 LET results for Elementary level in all testing centers.
|TESTING CENTERS||NUMBER OF EXAMINEES||NUMBER OF PASSED EXAMINEES||NUMBER OF FAILED EXAMINEES||% OF PASSING|
|CAGAYAN DE ORO||7,321||1,797||5,524||24.55%|
A total of 26.33% overall passing rate was recorded for Elementary level of September 2017 LET. 15.94% higher than the most recent LET exams (March 2017) having 10.39% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for elementary level in the last eight (8) years.
|Examination Date (Elementary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
|September 2016||77, 466||23, 378||30.18%|
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL/ TOP EXAMINEES
Mary Clarence Gepes Madero from West Visayas State University – La Paz ranked first in the exams garnering an average 88.80% rating.
University of Santo Tomas (UST) ranked first in the top performing schools list having 106 out of 113 examinees passed or 93.81% overall passing rate followed by Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Main, Sta. Mesa having 72 out of 77 examinees passed or 93.51%.
To receive real-time updates on LET Result 2017 – Elementary level or any updates on board examinations conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.