Manila, Philippines – The September 2016 Licensure Examination for Teachers LET results elementary level are released by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) Board of Professional Teachers on November 28, 2016 or forty eight (48) working days after the last day of board examinations. A total of 23,378 elementary teachers out of 77,466 (30.18%) elementary teachers passed the most numbered PRC-administered licensure exams held on September 25, 2016 at designated testing centers nationwide.
Complete list of passers arranged in alphabetical order as well as the full results and PRC important reminders both for elementary and secondary levels are itemized at below summary.
SEPTEMBER 2016 LET RESULTS SUMMARY
- Main Page: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam Results
- Elementary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Secondary: List of Passers (A-C | D-F | G-I | J-L | M-O | P-R | S-U | V-X | Y-Z)
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Elementary Level Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: September 2016 LET Teachers Secondary Level Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools, Performance of Schools: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
- Schedule of Registration, Verification of Ratings, Oath-taking: September 2016 LET Teachers Board Exam
STATISTICS – LET RESULTS ELEMENTARY
Licensure Examination for Teachers are held twice a year for aspiring elementary and secondary professional teachers.
A total of 30.18% overall passing rate was recorded for Elementary level of September 2016 LET. 2.40% higher than the most recent LET exams (March 2016) having 28.38% overall passing rate. Shown below is the statistical table of examinees for elementary level in the last six years.
|Examination Date (Elementary Level)||Examinees||Passers||Passing Rate|
|September 2016||77, 466||23, 378||30.18%|
TOP PERFORMING SCHOOL/ TOP EXAMINEES
Mark Penuliar Castillo from Tarlac State University and Lady Princess Sanguyo Marcelo from University of the Philippines Diliman ranked first in the exams garnering an average 88.20% rating.
In the top performing school category, University of Santo Tomas (UST) ranked first having 133 out of 136 examinees passed or an overall passing rate of 97.79% followed by Bohol Island State University having 68 out of 74 examinees passed or 91.89% passing rate.
To receive real-time updates on results of any board examination conducted by Philippine-based agencies such as PRC, NAPOLCOM, CSC, among others, we advised to visit their respective official websites or follow us at our Facebook and Twitter fan pages.