The ‘August 2017 Civil Service Exam – Pen & Paper Test (CSE-PPT) exam results’, conducted by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) are released within forty one (41) days after the day of eligibility exams. Aside from the official list of passers, top 10 examinees both for professional and subprofessional levels are also posted.
Below is the list of top examinees for subprofessional level courtesy of CSC.
SEE ALSO: AUGUST 2017 CSE-PPT RESULTS SUMMARY
- Professional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- SubProfessional Level: List of Passers (NCR | CAR | CARAGA | ARMM | Region 1 | Region 2 | Region 3 | Region 4 | Region 5 | Region 6 | Region 7 | Region 8 | Region 9 | Region 10 | Region 11 | Region 12)
- Top 10 Passers Professional: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Pen and Paper Test (CSC-PPT) Results
- Verification of Rating OCSERGS: August 2017 Civil Service Exam
- Main Page: August 2017 Civil Service Exam Results
TOP 10 PASSERS SUBPROFESSIONAL: AUGUST 2017 CIVIL SERVICE EXAM CSE-PPT TOPNOTCHERS
|1||Mark Dave Balmilero||Region II||87.54|
|2||Jodi Jill Manikan||Western Visayas||87.38|
|3||Francis Rey Cabarubias||Central Visayas||87.12|
|4||Aldmyr Afundar||Bicol Region||87.04|
|5||Psalm Zion Lumabao||NCR||86.84|
|6||Zeidrick-J Cudilla||Western Visayas||86.78|
|7||Geovani Duqueza||Southern Tagalog||86.46|
|7||Patricia Mae Remante||Southern Tagalog||86.46|
|8||Keizel Lorein Bonifacio||Southern Tagalog||86.44|
|9||Christine Joy Arce||NCR||86.38|
While most examinees are asking about the possible release date, as mentioned in the main page of this article, it will be out by September 16, 2017 or within forty-one (41) days after the day of exams.
Meanwhile, the above-mentioned date is just target/ estimated timeline, results may be released earlier or later without prior notice.
PRCboard.com is among the trusted websites when it comes to providing timely and reliable information in any eligibility examination conducted by CSC. For fast updates, you may visit CSC official website or follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter.