MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the October 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) board exams given by PRC Board of Accountancy will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
OCTOBER 2017 CPA BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- LIST OF PASSERS: A-H | I-Q | R-Z
- List of Conditional Examinees: October 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: October 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: October 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam Results
- Main Page: October 2017 Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Board Exam
Passers of October 2017 CPA board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about October 2017 Certified Public Accountant licensure exams, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.