MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the September 2018 Physician board exams given by PRC Board of Medicine will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
SEPTEMBER 2018 PHYSICIAN BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- A-L Passers: September 2018 PLE/ Medicine Board Exam Results
- M-Z Passers: September 2018 PLE/ Medicine Board Exam Results
- Top 10 Passers: September 2018 Medicine Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: September 2018 Physician Board Exam Results
- Main Page: September, October 2018 PLE/ Medicine Board Exam Results
Passers of September 2018 Medicine board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration. The dates of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about Physician board exam results for September 2018, we advise our visitors to bookmark this page, visit PRC official website, follow us at our social media pages via Facebook and Twitter or join the members discussions at our Facebook Group.