The LET Results October 2022 are out! PRC announces that 49,783 out of 91,468 (54.43%) passed the elementary level while 71,080 out of 139,534 (50.94%) passed the secondary level. The results were released on December 16, 2022, fifty-six (56) working days after the conduct of the licensure exams.
“It is further announced that of the 49,783 elementary teacher passers, 29,183 are first timers and 20,600 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 50,549 passers are first timers and 20,531 are repeaters.”
LET Results October 2022 Summary
- List of Passers Elementary: A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z
- List of Passers Secondary: A-B | C-D | E-H | I-L | M-N | O-P | Q-R | S-T | U-Z
- List of Passers Secondary Level: LET Result 2022
- Top 10 Elementary: LET Results October 2022
- Top 10 Secondary: Licensure Exam for Teachers Results October 2022
- Top Performing Schools: Teacher Licensure Exam Results October 2022
- Verification of Rating/ Oath Taking: LET Results October 2022
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
LICENSURE EXAM FOR TEACHERS – ELEMENTARY
Held on October 2, 2022
Released on December 16, 2022
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
LICENSURE EXAM FOR TEACHERS – SECONDARY
Held on October 2, 2022
Released on December 16, 2022
In previous releases of other 2022 board exam results, PRC posts from 3:00 PM to 7:00 AM, while the recent LEPT results were posted at 10:00 PM. Based on PRC Resolution No. 1439 series of 2021 entitled “Schedule of the Licensure Exam for the Year 2022“, LET results will be available within 50 working days.
The Board Exam for Teachers was conducted on October 2, 2022 at several testing centers located at Manila, Antique, Bacolod, Baguio, Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Catarman, Cebu, Davao, Digos, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kidapawan, Koronadal, Legazpi, Lucena, Mati, Masbate, Occidental MIndoro, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pangasinan, Romblon, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tagum, Tuguegarao, Virac, Zamboanga and Thailand.
The Board of Professional Teachers is headed by Dr. Rosita L. Navarro – Chairman, Dr. Paz I. Lucido – Vice Chairman, and the members, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron, and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
Registration Schedule and Requirements for new LPTs
The schedule of online appointment for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new LPTs will be held on the following date(s):
|February 16 – 17, February 20 – 24 and February 27 – 28|
|March 1 – 3 and March 6 – 7|
|March 8 – 10 and March 13 – 14|
|March 15 – 17 and March 20 – 24|
|March 27 – 31, April 3 – 4 and April 11 – 14|
|April 17 – 20 and April 24 – 28|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website via https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos in white background and with complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
How to verify my board exam rating?
The verification of ratings and test results for the licensure exam for teachers given by PRC Board of Professional Teachers will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
When and where is the Oath-Taking ceremonies?
PRC has started conducting face-to-face oath-taking for new professionals.
All successful examinees interested in attending the face-to-face mass oath-taking shall register no later than 12:00 NN of the day before the date of the oath-taking at http://online.prc.gov.ph to confirm their attendance. The exact date, of whether the oath-taking will be conducted face-to-face or virtual, will be provided here once announced.
Further, inductees shall bring ANY of the following on the day of the oath-taking:
- Vaccination Card
- Negative RT-PCR results taken within 48 hours before the oath-taking
Inductees are advised to register and confirm their attendance in the regions where they took their licensure examination and intend to register as professionals.
Meanwhile, those who will not be able to attend the scheduled face-to-face mass oath-taking may attend the online oath-taking or request for a special oath-taking.
What is the coverage of LET?
The October 2022 licensure exam for Teachers (elementary and secondary) covered the following topics:
General Education (GenEd)
- English – Study and Thinking Skills, Writing in the Discipline, Speech and Oral Communication, Philippine Literature and Master Works of the World
- Filipino – Komunikasyon sa Akademikong Pilipino, Pagbasa at Pagsulat sa Panananaliksik at Masining na Pagpapahayag
- Mathematics – Fundamentals of Math, Plane Geometry, Elementary Algebra and Statistics and Probability
- Science – Biological Science – General Biology, Physical Science with Earth Science
- Social Sciences – Philippine Government New Constitution with Human Rights, Philippine History, Basic Economics, Taxation, Agrarian Reform, Society, Culture with Family Planning; Rizal and other Heroes, Philosophy of Man, Arts, General Psychology and Information and Communication Technology
Professional Education (ProfEd)
- Teaching Profession, Social Dimensions of Education
- Principles of Teaching, Educational Technology and Curriculum Development
- Facilitating Learning, Child and Adolescent Development
- Assessment of Student Learning, Developmental Reading
- Field Study and Practice Teaching
Specialized subjects were covered in the examinations for the specialization in English, Filipino, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Social Studies and Social Sciences, Values Education, MAPEH, Agriculture and Fishery Arts and Technology, and Livelihood Education.
When is the next LET?
Shown below is the schedule for the 2023 Licensure Exam for Teachers:
|Date of Exam||Start of Application||Deadline of Application|
|March 26, 2023||December 26, 2022||February 27, 2023|
|September 24, 2023||June 23, 2023||August 24, 2023|
Licensure Exam for Teachers is one of the programs with huge number of examinees conducted by PRC.
In the most recent teacher board exams conducted on June 2022, 8,667 out of 17,149 (50.54%) passed in the elementary level while 10,193 secondary teachers out of 20,191 (50.48%) successfully passed. Charline Tiquin Juntilla from Compostella Valley State College ranked first in Elementary garnering 83.40%. In secondary level, Marvin Cabel Nillas from Compostella Valley State College was the top 1 having 94.00%.
In the 3rd batch of LET for 2020-2021 examinees held on March 2022, 10,039 elementary teachers out of 20,567 (48.81%) and 7,809 secondary teachers out of 18,717 (41.72%) examinees passed. Maricris Quingco Colipano from Cebu Technological University – Carmen ranked first in the Elementary Level having 92.40% while Kim Paulino Ravida from University of Southeastern Philippines – Davao Citytopped the list in the Secondary level having 93.60%. Polytechnic. University of the Philippines – Main Sta. Mesa was the top performing school in the secondary level having 81.25% overall passing rate.
On January 2022 LET, 8,737 out of 15,696 (55.66%) passed the elementary level while 12,074 out of 22,454 (53.77%) successfully passed in the secondary level. Jenechielle Sambalod Loboy from St. Michael’s College of Laguna ranked first in elementary level garnering a rating of 93.80% followed by Lorelei Balabat Aunario from University of the Philippines Diliman having 92.60%. Lanvin Sean Bautista De Los Santos from National Teacher’s College topped the list of top examinees in the secondary level having 92.80% rating.
Here is the summary of results for LET in previous years:
Update December 16, 2022: Our most reliable source told us that LET Results 2022 will be released today, December 16, 2022. Likewise, Carl E. Balita, the one who’s giving accurate hints on the exact date of LET results posted on his Facebook page:
“16 in numerology is a number of COMPLETION, overcoming your struggles and taking care of yourself and others!”
“This is the DAY that the Lord has MADE! LET us rejoice.”
December 8, 2022: LET Results for October 2022 are expected to be released next, as the Agriculturist licensure exam results were already released on December 7, 2022. Good luck with future LPTs!
For those who want to clarify something, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at below contacts:
If you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.