The April 2023 Master Plumber Licensure Exam (MPLE) – SPLE results in Middle Eastern countries and Singapore are released in few weeks after the exams.
PRC announced that 97 out of 177 examinees successfully passed the exams.
The Special Professional Licensure Exam (SPLE) results include the complete list of passers, the top 10 examinees, and the performance of schools summary.
SPLE 2023 Related Results
- Certified Public Accountant Licensure Exam (CPALE)
- Architect Licensure Exam (ALE)
- Civil Engineer Licensure Exam (CELE)
- Electronics Engineer & Electronics Technician Licensure Exams (ECE-ECT)
- Registered Electrical Engineer & Registered Master Electrician Licensure Exams (REE-RME)
- Environmental Planning Licensure Exam (EPLE)
- Geodetic Engineering Licensure Exam (GELE)
- Mechanical Engineering Licensure Exam (MELE)
- Chemical Engineering Licensure Exam (ChemEng)
- Social Worker Licensure Exam (SWLE)
- Midwifery Licensure Exam (MLE)
- Nursing Licensure Exam (NLE)
- Physical Therapist Licensure Exam (PTLE)
- Psychometrician Licensure Exam
- Licensure Exam for Teachers (LET)
- Radiologic Technology Licensure Exam (RTLE)/ X-Ray Technology Licensure Exam (XTLE)
- Respiratory Therapy Licensure Exam (LERT)
- Real Estate Broker Licensure Exam (REBLE)
- Veterinary Medicine Licensure Exam (VLE)
List of Passers
Roll of Successful Examinees in the
SPLE – MASTER PLUMBER LICENSURE EXAMINATION
Held on April 22-23, 2023
Released on May 25, 2023
Follow us on our Facebook and Twitter pages for updates.
The SPLE-MPLE was conducted on April 22-23, 2023, in countries in the Middle East, including Manama, Bahrain; Al-Khobar, Jeddah and Riyadh, KSA; Doha, Qatar; Al Ahmadi, Kuwait; Abu-Dhabi and Dubai, UAE; and Singapore.
The Board of Master Plumber is headed by its Chairman, Hon. Reynald B. Ilaga,n and its members, Hon. Pedrito D. Camilet, Jr. and Hon. Jaime Jajay E. Cruz.
List of Topnotchers
PRC recognizes the top 10 examinees with the highest examination ratings in any of its administered licensure exams. Below is the list of the April 2023 SPLE-MPLE top 10 examinees, including the school they’re from and their rating, courtesy of PRC.
Performance of Schools
The performance of schools for April 2023 MPLE-SPLE in alphabetical order as per R.A. 8981, otherwise known as PRC Modernization Act of 2000 Section 7 (m) or “to monitor the performance of schools in licensure examinations and publish results thereof in a newspaper of national circulation”
Schedule of Registration
The schedule of online appointments for issuance of Professional ID and Certificate of Registration for the new Master Plumbers will be held on the following date(s).
|Date(s) of Registration: TBA|
Initial registrants are advised to register online via PRC official website https://online.prc.gov.ph/ and follow the steps in online registration. Here are the registration requirements:
- Notice of Admission/NOA (for identification purposes only)
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- Two (2) pieces of passport-sized ID photos on white background with a complete name tag
- Two (2) sets of documentary stamp
- One (1) piece short brown envelope
PRC added that successful examinees shall personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
Verification of Rating
The verification of ratings and test results for the SPLE-MPLE given by the PRC Board of Master Plumbers will be available online a few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate.
As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name, and the birth date.
The exact date of whether the oath-taking for SPLE passers will be conducted face-to-face or virtual/online will be provided here once announced. Here are some helpful resources from PRC:
- Step-by-step procedure for online oath-taking application system
- Specific Registration and ceremony protocols
Coverage of Exams
- Plumbing Arithmetic (10%)
- Sanitation, Plumbing Design and Installation (40%)
- Plumbing Code (10%)
- Practical Problems (40%)
For clarification, PRC advised to email them through the Licensure Exam Division at [email protected] and [email protected]
To receive fast and reliable news and announcements regarding the April 2023 SPLE results, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website. Likewise, if you have comments/reactions about this article, feel free to share them in the comment section below.
stillll waiting results aspired plumber here in riyadh SPLE! could i claimed this year my 3rd PRCs ? or re exam ? oh God!!!! it’s too long too i have butterfly on my stomach huh where’s the results pls PRC how’s going