MANILA, Philippines – The verification of ratings and test results for the October 2017 Electronics Engineer (ECE) and Electronics Technician (ECT) board exams given by PRC Board of Electronics Engineering will be available online few working days after the posting of results.
Successful takers can refer to PRC official website and use the Verification Page to know their board examination passing rate. As posted, a passer shall only provide the exam name, the date of examination, the application number, first name and last name and the birth-date.
If there is a suffix in the name, e.g. “Jr”, this has to be added also in the first name (example: ‘Juan Jr’) to avoid ‘no matching error’ message.
OCTOBER 2017 ECE ECT BOARD EXAM RESULTS SUMMARY
- List of Passers: October 2017 ECE and ECT Board Exams Results
- Top 10 Passers: October 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top 10 Passers: October 2017 Electronics Technician ECT Board Exam Topnotchers
- Top Performing Schools and Performance of Schools: October 2017 Electronics Engineer ECE ECT Board Exam Results
- October 2017 Technical Evaluation for Upgrading as Professional Electronics Engineer Results
Passers of October 2017 ECE and ECT board exams are advised that the Professional Regulation Commission has fully utilized the online registration for issuance of Professional Identification Card and Certificate of Registration in Manila. The date of registration are provided in the main page together with official results.
Meanwhile, detailed step by step procedures on initial registration for board passers are itemized here.
OATH TAKING SCHEDULE
As posted, the date and venue of the ceremonies come few weeks after the release of board exam.
To keep updated on related news and announcements about October 2017 ECE and ECT licensure exams, we advise our readers to visit PRC official website or follow us at our social media accounts via Facebook and Twitter.